BLACK FRIDAYShop Now- until Sunday
Bosch Power Tools Australia
For trade and industry professionals, Bosch creates power tools that offer the very best technology, performance and quality to enable reliable and highly efficient work. The professional blue power tools meet the highest standards in speed and precision.
Bosch Li-IonIn 2003, Bosch launched the first power tools with lithium-ion battery technology, and have continued to innovate, delivering intelligent tools that provide the optimum ratio of power and endurance.
Cordless tools with Li-Ion technology are powerful and lightweight, providing freedom of movement and high performance.
Bosch Combo Kits
Blackwoods Xpress stocks a wide range of Bosch 18V Cordless Combo Kits.
Includes Strike Hammer Drill/Driver, Impact Driver, 2 x 3.0Ah Batteries, 18V Charger, L-Boxx Storage Case
Includes Hammer Drill, Impact Driver/Wrench, 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries, Charger, Hard Case
Buy Bosch Tools Online
Blackwoods Xpress stocks a huge range of Bosch Blue Professional Power Tools including Cordless Tools, 18V Batteries, Drill Sets, Drill Presses, Routers, Multi Tools and much more.
Blackwoods Xpress offers same day dispatch of Bosch Tools Australia wide, with 1-2 day express delivery to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
Bosch Professional - Advanced Safety Features
Reliable, powerful and robust, Bosch power tools are made to meet the highest demands of any trade, delivering advanced safety features across the entire professional range.
For trade and industry professionals, Bosch develops power tools that offer the very best technology, performance and quality to meet the highest standards in user performance and safety.
Just some of the features that come standard with the Bosch Blue range include:
- KickBack control: Instantly shuts the tool off when the grinding/cutting wheel is jammed.
- Intelligent brake system: Stops the tool disc from rotating in less than two seconds after switching the power off
- Restart protection: Prevents a restart of the machine in the case the battery is empty or replaced
- Soft start: Ensure the tool starts 'soft' and does not give a sudden kick-back to the user
- Electronic motor protection (EMP): Protects the tool against overload and excess heat
- Electronic precision control (EPC): When activated, starts the tool slowly and builds up to 70% power allowing for greater control when drilling into delicate material
- LED work light: Bright LED work light for better visibility
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): Reliably protects the lithium-ion batteries against overheating, overload and deep discharge
Connected Range & Mobile Connectivity
The Connected Range adds eight new German engineered tools to the three recently released connected measuring tools. The new products include a green beam line laser, four brushless drills, two brushless angle grinders and a robust floodlight - offering radies a diverse connected system focused on providing greater control and increased productivity.
Bosch's Connected Range also allows tradies to customise and control their tools via the Bosch smartphone app. Whether it's adjusting tool setting on a drill such as the KickBack Control, turning on and off floodlights, or making line selection on a line laser, it can all be done in the palm of your hand.
Connected users will also receive real-time information on the status of their tools such as the activation of the Restart Protection feature as well as tips for troubleshooting. Furthermore, the app provides tool details, specs and warranty information to ensure tradies can keep their prized possessions in check.
New BY Bosch
Part No. 03653240Bosch
Part No. 03680882Bosch
Part No. 03680916Bosch
Part No. 03680474Bosch